Monday, October 6, 2008

I Got The Spirit....

In the vein of Halloween, I stumbled across a forgotten little gem. Now, sometimes I get the feeling that I'll see a preview in the theater and then it's as though the movie disappears and never comes out. Attributing this to personal conspiracy, I never think twice. Except for now.

One of the movies I remember seeing a preview for a long time ago was "Trick 'r Treat". The movie is finished, but Warner Bros. dropped the film and now it has to find a studio to distribute it. It's hard to think that with the new "True Blood" series on HBO that an Ana Paquin movie can't get picked up. And the fat kid from "Bad Santa" is there to boot!

The film is no Oscar material or anything, but here's the trailer for a film you'll probably never see.

No comments: